the structures around the tooth. E.g., Gums, bone & fibers attached between bone & tooth.These structures are the gift wrappers of the tooth. As long as these are strong, your tooth remains strong.
Most common damaging Elements:
- Tartar (Yellow/brown chunky deposits)
- Plaque (Soft mushy deposits)
Gum Hygiene - Gift Smile Dental
What are they made up of?
Tartar/Plaque = Food debris + Bacteria.
- Scaling (Cleaning) – 1st Stage
- Deep Scaling (curettage) – 2nd Stage
- Gum Surgery + Bone Graft – 3rd Stage
- Regular Scaling / 6 months
- Brushing twice daily + tongue cleaning + Mouthwash + Flossing.